I realize that I'm hijacking this thread a little by asking, but I'm
wondering how those of you with successful technical training programs do
it? So far, hands-on experience and mentoring has been our most successful
method, but it's challenging with a staff of over 50 student workers. Are
there any resources you'd be willing to share? Thank you!

Rachel Weaver
Client Services Manager
Information Technology Services
Macalester College