From: The EDUCAUSE IT Service Management (ITSM) Constituent Group Listserv [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Edmisson, Susan K
Sent: Monday, December 05, 2016 2:46 PM
To: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: [ITSM] Local change managers

We are getting ready to implement change management across a department with many groups. We are reviewing the various options for a single/multiple change managers, plus the CAB. Am very interested in this conversation as well.

Thanks,

Susan Edmisson
Change Management
Texas A&M Information Technology