John:\
We've taken a very organic approach to propagating Google Classroom. We
have two faculty who are the champions; I've asked them to highlight their
practices in past faculty development workshops.

Clearly, for some, a full blown LMS like Blackboard is overkill for adding
an overlay to classroom practice. Google meets some basic needs for some,
and that seems to be it's niche for us.

Greg

On Tue, Jan 3, 2017 at 3:31 PM, John Adams <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> So what are you folks doing for people who want to +teach+ the use of
> Google Classroom. It's hot enough in the K-12 world that we have
> instructors who want to use it pedagogically?
>

> --
Greg Ketcham
Director, Academic Programs
Division of Extended Learning