All,

I was recently contacted by our HR Benefits Manager asking for
recommendations on how to encrypt Gmail due to the inclusion of PII in
correspondence. Does anyone have any recommendations on products to
perform and/or a perspective on Google's level of security in sending
sensitive information? My assumption is that Google is secure in its
transmission albeit our agreements with them don't make any warranties
on security of information transmitted in Gmail.

Doing some quick online research, I have come across the Google Chrome
extension Streak as a limited option.

Thank you.

Steve Munson

Executive Director, IT Services