We use the grid to navigate between services.

[image: Inline image 1]

Google says they know about it and laughed at us for reporting it but no
status update as to when it would be fixed.

Beth

Beth Rugg | Assistant Vice Chancellor for Client Engagement
UNC Charlotte | Information Technology Services
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
Phone: 704-687-6118 | Fax: 704-687-3868
[log in to unmask] | http://itsservices.uncc.edu
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this
transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission
in error, please notify me immediately by reply email or by telephone at
704-687-6118. Thank you.