John:\
We've taken a very organic approach to propagating Google Classroom. We have two faculty who are the champions; I've asked them to highlight their practices in past faculty development workshops.

Clearly, for some, a full blown LMS like Blackboard is overkill for adding an overlay to classroom practice. Google meets some basic needs for some, and that seems to be it's niche for us.

Greg