Aha, thanks. Nothing on our Google enterprise support portal either..

On 10 January 2017 at 13:09, Beth Rugg <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
We use the grid to navigate between services.

Inline image 1

Google says they know about it and laughed at us for reporting it but no status update as to when it would be fixed.

Beth

Beth Rugg | Assistant Vice Chancellor for Client Engagement
UNC Charlotte | Information Technology Services
9201 University City Blvd. | Charlotte, NC 28223
If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, or other use of any of the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify me immediately by reply email or by telephone at 704-687-6118. Thank you.