John,

We've had many (or at least several) requests from our School of Education to use Classroom exactly as you describe. We've been doing so with no issues. We do not provide support for Classroom use, but do not prevent its use. The only support tickets we've fielded have come from SoE students who need to change their role from student to instructor.

MaryBeth