I understand (and understood before, but i guess my response could have been clearer).

I've talked to a few people at different meet-ups and via email since the launch of Classroom, and what you describe seems to be the the most common in Higher-ed (at least in those talking to me about it). IE: not necessarily wanting a replacement "official" LMS, but people needing it because their graduates need to know how to teach with it when they go into K-12 jobs.

We haven't been approached by our School of Education (or any of their depts) yet, but i expect that time is coming soon.

--Nick

Nick Young
IT Manager, ​Cloud Collaboration & Productivity Services
Information Technology Services, UNCG
Forney Building, 214C
336.334.3841