That worked for me as well .... didn't think I'd miss the waffle so much!

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 8:21 AM, David Curry <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
After further investigation (which sounds more professional that "I wandered around the floor and nobody else was having this problem but one guy was having it until he rebooted and it went away")...

I exited Chrome on my computer, started it up again, and now the old grid (the one that works) has returned.

--Dave

--

DAVID A. CURRY, CISSP
DIRECTOR OF INFORMATION SECURITY

71 FIFTH AVE., 9TH FL., NEW YORK, NY 10003
+1 212 229-5300 x4728[log in to unmask]

The New School