We've experimented with Virtru.  Simply integrated into the Gmail interface and easy to use.  However, we don't have enough traction to dig deep into the privacy concerns and legalese.  Otherwise I'd give the UI side a thumbs up.

We moved to Google primarily to get away from local mail clients.  We'll stick with the 'email is like a postcard; no PII' policy before we start supporting mail clients again. FWIW

Jacob Barros

Associate Director of IT, Network and Operations

Email: [log in to unmask]

Phone: 574.372.5100 ext. 6178