Thanks to Cindy Jennings and her team from USC Upstate
(https://www.uscupstate.edu/) for conducting a live tour of their spaces.

Link to recorded live tour:
https://iu.mediaspace.kaltura.com/media/t/1_57k8ei9b

During the live tour, participants asked for the following information:

-          Manufacturer info on the portable whiteboards:  Steelcase
http://store.steelcase.com/accessories/whiteboards-markerboards-easels/verb-
whiteboards

-          Manufacturer info on the glass-topped tables: Arcadia, Nios:
http://www.arcadiacontract.com/products/details.php?id=251

-          Manufacturer info on the testing dividers:  Test Dividers:
http://www.testdividers.com/index.html

-          USC Upstate contact info:

o   Cindy Jennings, [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> , 864-503-5470, Twitter:  @cljennings

o   Jennifer Bland, Instructional Designer, [log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> , 864-503-7408, Twitter:  @bland1128

I have added the link to our SLACK group under #livespacetours.  You can
find the links to all of the space tours at that hashtag.  For those of you
who have not yet joined SLACK, here is the information:

You can also join a Slack group for a more targeted connection:

https://edulearningspaces.signup.team/

Then to access the community please login here (you can also download mobile
apps to access Slack):

https://edulearningspaces.slack.com <https://edulearningspaces.slack.com/>

Julie Johnston

Director of Learning Spaces