Hello all,

I'm researching ways to utilize a VDI implementation of digital signage using either thin or zero clients and Four Winds Interactive (FWI). Based on what I've found thus far with zero clients it appears as though low playback FPS on the content players is the primary challenge resulting in jagged or unsmooth animations on the screen.

For those who have deployed digital signage using VDI - what are the best practices when doing so and are there any "gotcha's" to look out for?

Much appreciated!

Dave Bunten
Application Administrator - Distance Learning Services
Learning Spaces Technology | Office of Information Technology | University of Colorado Boulder