We too only have one question about satisfaction and a comment box. We send the survey at closing of the ticket and a reminder three days later. Our response rate is 28%. We do NOT survey all incidents. So you may want to think about what you want to survey as well.

Thanks,
Rola

NEVER respond to an e-mail asking for your login information and password.
An e-mail that asks you to reveal your password is NOT legitimate.

Sent from my iPhone