Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=10061, phase=CONNECT, target=127.0.0.1:2306). The server is probably not started. EDUCAUSE LISTSERV - ITSM Archives

Hello All,
Attached is our current draft of an MOU we have been developing to use with departments where we (central IT) support their departmental computer labs.

Mike