Hello,

I am new to this forum and was reaching out to get some suggestions / solutions on sending mobile content to displays. Our administration would like to have the ability to show content  from their phone/ipad/tablet onto an TV as they enter the lobby of the building while hosting VIP's and dignitaries. Currently that TV is showing digital signage content. Below is a summary of needs and concerns.

Identify a solution which:

1.       Would be secure.  Open and easy for administration yet restrict students from sending inappropriate images/content onto the screens.  Something that will only accept content from registered devices/etc.  Keep in mind it must still be easy (no long/complex login process, especially with a smart phone, and no complex app to enter and manage).
2.       Would take content (PowerPoint, image, etc.) from administrations ipad/phone/tablet.
3.       Would swap the input in some manner if necessary and then return back to original input.  The units currently shows signage from a player on HDMI 1.

Thank you,

Ken

Kenneth G Donnelly
Director - Audio Visual Services
Mercer University
Information Technology / Technology Infrastructure Services
http://it.mercer.edu<http://it.mercer.edu/>
Help Desk: (478) 301-2922 / (678) 547-6310
Fax: (478) 301-2977
[cid:[log in to unmask]]
[cid:[log in to unmask]]