The Blackboard Exemplary Course Rubric is a really useful starting point: http://www.blackboard.com/resources/catalyst-awards/bb_exemplary_course_rubric_apr2017.pdf

The resource itself is licenced under a CC licence, so you could easily repurpose this for use with Canvas (although the terminology used is not specific to BB anyway, so you might not need to)!

Kind regards

Phil

Phil Vincent
Educational Developer (TEL)

York St John University

Lord Mayor’s Walk

York

YO31 7EX

T: 01904 876782 | @PhilVincent | www.yorksj.ac.uk/TEL

P Before Printing, Think About The Environment