From: The EDUCAUSE Blended and Online Learning Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Andrea MacArgel <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, April 12, 2018 10:27:39 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [BLEND-ONLINE] LMS Pilot/Switch

Hello everyone,

Binghamton University is currently in the early stages of planning a pilot of various LMS options for a potential switch from our current LMS. If anyone here has gone though the process and is willing to discuss how it went, please email me. Similar institutions would be a plus - public, R2, ~17k FTE, ~1k faculty - but anyone willing to share is great too.

Thanks!
Andrea

Andrea MacArgel I Director of Instructional Design Services I Library North 1326B
Binghamton University I Center for Learning and Teaching<https://www.binghamton.edu/clt/>
(607)777-5099 I [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Schedule a meeting with me<https://doodle.com/macargel>