Hi all,

Stacy and I were encouraged to invite you to participate in a very brief feedback form that will help facilitate an EDUCAUSE Review feature. Details are below.

Sincerely,

Aimee deNoyelles and Stacy Morrone

Invitation:

July 2018 marks the 20th anniversary of the founding of EDUCAUSE, through the merger of CAUSE and Educom. To celebrate this occasion, we are working on a retrospective/prospective feature for the July/August 2018 issue of EDUCAUSE Review. Our desire is to explore the most significant developments and trends from the past 20 years in the higher education IT field—and also to look to the future.

But we need your help. Would you be interested in sharing your opinions with us? If so, what are your thoughts on where we’ve been and where we’re heading? Are you concerned or optimistic (or both) about our future?

We have four (only four!) questions for you—listed on this Google form<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fgoo.gl%2Fforms%2Fbinddh76jo0iIqk62&data=02%7C01%7Caimee%40UCF.EDU%7C3ab54dc586ed41f2569208d59bce10d6%7Cbb932f15ef3842ba91fcf3c59d5dd1f1%7C0%7C0%7C636586231704106381&sdata=sZLMXxxIJi9Z8Bf6A6lGZp8N%2B3VmZmyH%2FjWkfFZ%2BQe4%3D&reserved=0>. Feel free to answer as briefly or as expansively as you like. This is not a shared Google form, meaning that only those of us preparing this ER feature will see your answers. However, we are asking for your permission to possibly use quotes from you in the magazine. If you do not wish to have us feature your thoughts, please let us know. Either way, we’d love to hear from you. (Our deadline for responses is Monday, April 16.)

Thank you for being such an important part of EDUCAUSE.

D. Teddy Diggs | Publisher/Editor, EDUCAUSE Review
er.educause.edu – Why IT Matters to Higher Education