Hi,

I'm wondering how the efforts to try Slack for group communications worked out (from Spring of 2017)? Were there a lot of listserv members joining in and actively participating?  I did not have a chance to sign up (or at least I cannot easily find indications that I did so).

Part of the reason I am asking is because one of my users is asking if we can use Slack here.  I did notice that there is a "freebie" option that does not have many options and then two additional tiers that have pricing (the higher tier looking to be $12.50 per month (annually) or $15 per month - but allows CAS/SSO).

For those of you using Slack for other purposes at your institutions, how is that working out and what are some of the successful uses?

Thanks in advance for reading and responding.

Best,

Janice
--
Bard College at Simon's Rock[log in to unmask]" height="58" width="157">

Janice Gildawie
Director of Information Technology
Bard College at Simon's Rock
84 Alford Road