From: The EDUCAUSE IT Accessibility Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Sarah Meadows
Sent: Tuesday, June 5, 2018 12:47 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ITACCESS] Accessibility Awareness Campaign Techniques

Hi Jess,

I like the lunch and learn concept a lot. Are there other ways you marketed these sessions outside of the blog? Email is not very effective for us (as I’m sure other institutions are struggling with) and Twitter and other social channels are more geared towards students, so it’s particularly difficult marketing to staff in a distributed environment.

And big thanks to Omar and Jess for sharing their approaches!
--
Sarah Meadows
Information Technologies

Office: 302-831-3740