I apologies for the multiple emails.
[log in to unmask]" alt="Title: Tech Conference Banner - Description: This is a blue banner with circles around the outside. The text states: Montgomery County Community College's 24th Annual Technology and Learning Conference Friday, October 5, 2018 8:00 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. in Blue Bell, PA Visit Mc3.edu/techday">
Montgomery County Community College in Blue Bell, Pennsylvania is pleased to host approximately 36 proposals each year on hot topics in education and technology today.
Proposals due Monday, July 16, 2018.
Submit proposals online at www.mc3.edu/techday
The conference tracks are:
· teaching and learning (face-to-face, online, hybrid) e.g., active learning classrooms, online education, cross-department collaboration, initiatives and projects, adult learning
· analytics and retention
· trending topics in education/IT – e.g., VR, AR, AI
· security and identity management
· IT infrastructure and cloud computing
· consumer IT (in home automation that is seeing its way into work and life)
This one day conference offers a keynote or panel presentation, forum sessions, hands-on lab sessions, round table discussions, poster sessions, and a vendor area for your engagement and participation.
*1st presenter is free - $30 value.
If your proposal is accepted, you will be notified before the end of August 2018.
********** Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/discuss.