Pam,

Thank you for the details.  I did just hear back from one of our screen reader users, and he uses it with JAWS 14.  He did not get it to work with 15, 16, or 17.  He has not loaded 18 on his laptop to try it out.

Take care,

Sean Kugler, M.Ed.

Accessibility Analyst

Disability Resources

PO Box 5633

Flagstaff, AZ  86011

928-523-6042

A11y = Accessibility (A, 11 letters in the word, y)

“As we express our gratitude, we must never forget that the highest appreciation is not to utter words, but to live by them.” – John F. Kennedy