Hi Jess,

Just noticed I was unable to review this week’s call notes.  Can you clarify if there was a problem?

John

From: The EDUCAUSE IT Accessibility Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of Jess Thompson
Sent: Wednesday, June 06, 2018 11:19 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [ITACCESS] Reminder: [ITACCESS] Next meeting June 6

If anyone wants to contribute to my meeting notes in this Google doc, feel free. I've already gotten distracted a couple of times and missed some points.

Jess

Jess Thompson

Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives

Washington State Board for Community & Technical Colleges

p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv!