Dear colleagues,

We are pleased to announce we are now accepting applications for
participation in the pilot EDUCAUSE CG Mentoring program. As a reminder,
because this is a pilot we are limiting participation to two pairs per
Constituent Group.

If you are interested in learning more about the program, please visit
https://tiny.cc/CGpilot

If you have any questions about the program or the application process,
feel free to contact me directly.

If you are ready to apply to the program, simply fill out our web-based
application form https://goo.gl/forms/N9pOhSUsxZvA67Ac2

The deadline for application is Friday July 6th at 2pm PT / 5pm ET. Pairs
will be contacted and officially announced shortly thereafter.

Sincerely,

The EDUCAUSE CG Leaders Mentoring Subgroup

Mitch Pautz, ITSM

Beth Schaefer, Itana

Jonathan B. Hardy, Young Professionals

Precious McKoy, Sharepoint and O365

Mark Katsouros, Communications Infrastructure and Applications

--
Mitch Pautz

Check out: ITSM CG wiki
<https://sites.google.com/a/educause.edu/educause-wiki-site/itsm> | YouTube