Bob, I'm curious about your comment on sprints.  Can you help me understand how your ITSM team uses an agile methodology, i.e. - what are the areas where you apply agile, and how do you track your agile efforts?

Thanks,
Steve

Steve Blackburn
Service Management Director, Information Technology
Michigan Technological University
1400 Townsend Dr., Houghton, MI 49931

my pronouns are: he, him, his