I am interested as well.

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 3:05 PM, Andrea Tanner <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I am interested as well!

PS--I am sorry to send this to the whole list but I don't see a way to grab Bob's email from the original message.  It appears to be masked.  :(

Andrea

--
Andrea Tanner, M.S.
Assistant Director of Client Services

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 10:39 AM, Bob Gribben <00000050b8eafa1c-dmarc-[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Mary, I am more than willing to share and discuss all of this with you. Lets set up a time. And really anyone else that would want to join in on this convesation
I will give you all of my process docs and some examples to help you along the way.

Bob Gribben