I am very pleased to announce that the Call for Proposals (CFP) for the ELI 2019 Annual Meeting is now open!

https://events.educause.edu/eli/annual-meeting/2019/call-for-proposals

Deadline for proposal submission is September 6, 2018.

We’ve put together a short “tips” video to provide some advice on composing an effective proposal.  You can access the video here:

https://educause.acms.com/pidmyox9zznb/?launcher=false&fcsContent=true&pbMode=normal

If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to get in touch with me or with Nori Barajas-Murphy [log in to unmask]

Best M

Ps. Please forgive the cross-posting; we’re eager to get the word out

Malcolm Brown

Director of Learning Initiatives

EDUCAUSE
Uncommon Thinking for the Common Good
282 Century Place, Suite 5000, Louisville CO 80027
direct: 720-406-6745