Good morning Samih,

Below is a link to the Cloud Strategy for Washington University in St. Louis:
https://wustl.box.com/s/xxtgv7asiuexddv4p956ngfvo70mqzzy

At a high level, our approach was:

  *   Gather cloud strategy examples from peer institutions
  *   Gather industry resources from partners such as Internet2, Educause, and Gartner
  *   Synthesize recommendations based on our current and desired future state
  *   Solicit feedback from IT leadership
  *   Solicit additional feedback from the IT community
  *   Present to Washington University leadership

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best regards,

- John Bailey

John Bailey
Manager of Cloud Services
P: 314-935-4570 | M: 314-703-2418 | [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Washington University in St. Louis | WashU IT
7425 Forsyth Blvd. | Suite 307 | St. Louis, MO 63105