Good morning Samih,

Below is a link to the Cloud Strategy for Washington University in St. Louis:

https://wustl.box.com/s/xxtgv7asiuexddv4p956ngfvo70mqzzy

At a high level, our approach was:

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions.

Best regards,

- John Bailey

John Bailey

Manager of Cloud Services

P: 314-935-4570 | M: 314-703-2418 | [log in to unmask]

Washington University in St. Louis | WashU IT

7425 Forsyth Blvd. | Suite 307 | St. Louis, MO 63105