Colleagues,

I am writing to remind you of today’s continuation of the cloud networking discussion with Jimmy Kincaid from Emory University. Session details below. We hope you can join us.

Important note: The Zoom room information has been corrected from the original announcement.

~Bob

From: Flynn, Bob
Sent: Monday, June 18, 2018 1:51 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Emory cloud networking: Round 2 - demo and deep dive

Last month the EDCAUSE Cloud Computing Constituent Group had the pleasure of hosting Emory University’s Jimmy Kincaid to talk about the Emory team’s exploration of using Direct Connect vs. VPN in their managed AWS environment. The session was extremely well attended, in fact it blew the cap on my Zoom room. You can find the recording of the session as well as Jimmy’s slides at https://iu.box.com/v/EmoryApproachToAWSNetworking.

At the end of the previous session time ran out for a demonstration so Jimmy offered to come back for more. Please join us for a demo and deep dive into the networking side of Emory’s impressive AWS account provisioning environment!