Good Morning,

Our Hartford campus School of Business is looking to determine its strategy for outdoor digital signage.  How did your school approach this?  We are leaning towards having one integrator on contract to run the relationship for us- we also think this will be easier to manage  Would be great if we could hear from other similar Universities or if anyone could possibly share can share your RFP with us.

Furthermore, I wanted to see if there were any considerations or risks for the outdoor environment. Being in New England, we can have wide fluctuations in temperature and weather overall in short periods of time. We have snow filled winters and hot and humid summers. Do you have any insight or experiences to share about the effects of weather on the hardware lifespan?

We seek to replace a large digital display and stock ticker outside of our Graduate Business Learning Center in downtown Hartford   Here is a picture of the signs to be replaced.  The large brown space is the current large digital display:

Best Regards

David A. DeNuzzio, MPA

Procurement Analyst

University Business Services

Procurement Services

 3 Discovery Drive, Unit 6076

Storrs, CT 06269-6076

(P)860-486-4202

[log in to unmask]" alt="tudents-today_horizontal">

This electronic communication, including any documents attached hereto, may contain confidential and/or proprietary information.  The information is intended only for use by the recipient(s) named above.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the communication and any attachments.