We don’t have any outside signs so I can’t help you with that – but I did see this article in yesterday’s  Digital Signage Today newsletter that might be helpful.

https://www.digitalsignagetoday.com/blogs/digital-signage-thermal-management-101/?utm_source=DST&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=EMNA&utm_content=2018-07-24

Barbara Draude

Assistant Vice President, Academic and Instructional Technologies

Co-Director; Learning, Teaching and Innovative Technologies Center

Assistant Professor, School of Nursing

214B Telecommunications Building, Box 226

Middle Tennessee State University

Office:  615-904-8383