Hi all,

Thank you for attending our Very Open House last week with CU Boulder! We were very happy to see 45 active participants on the call. We apologize for the issues with sound, and we definitely learned how to do it better next time. For those of you who have asked, we would like to host a conversation like this again sometime in late fall, once we have more to share on our research program and other new efforts. For those who missed the conversation, we have published an outline of the discussion online.

Best,
Laura and the CU Boulder accessibility team

--

Laura Hamrick

Captioning and Accessibility Coordinator

Office of Information Technology

University of Colorado Boulder

(303) 735-5782