Have a passion for accessibility? Come join the Learning Environments team at Rice University.  We are looking for a talented Digital Information Accessibility Coordinator.  S/he will play a key role in working with our faculty/staff to create accessible content for use within Canvas and other systems.  S/he will also act as the accessibility advocate in university technology initiatives.

Rice University is a small private research university located in Houston, Texas.  Rice campus is within close proximity to a world-class museum district, preeminent zoo, and culturally diverse restaurants.

For more information and to apply: https://jobs.rice.edu/postings/15957

Angela D Rabuck, PhD
Manager, Teaching & Scholarly Learning
Office of Information Technology, Rice University