We’re in the process of establishing a new Digital Accessibility Specialist position, and we’re having discussions about which department and to whom it should report to.  Should it be in Special Learning Services Office, Library, or IT?  Where do you have that position in your organization, and are there any challenges or disadvantages to having it in a particular area?

Thank you in advance,
Shirley Canaan
Sacred Heart University

Participation and subscription information for this EDUCAUSE Constituent Group discussion list can be found at http://www.educause.edu/discuss.