Hi Everyone,

I am curious about other higher education institution's experiences with CISCO WebEx products and their "accessibility team"? Is anyone using WebEx successfully with JAWS, NVDA, and Voiceover? If you have information to offer, please don't hesitate to contact me via email ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>) or phone (413-545-9623). I am really hoping to get as much information about others' experiences as possible.

Thank you in advance!

Kelsey :)

p.s. - Have you heard about the UMass ATC AccessAbilities Podcast? Check it out on iTunes<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/accessabilities-podcast/id1346692880?mt=2&utm_content=buffer6e948&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer>, Stitcher<https://www.stitcher.com/podcast/umass-amherst-assistive-technology-center/accessabilities>, Google Play<https://play.google.com/music/listen?authuser&u=0#/ps/Io6teokjdxppeyaggykssiqv4tm>, TuneIn<https://tunein.com/radio/AccessAbilities-p1095673/?topicId=119969247>, and SoundCloud<https://soundcloud.com/user-996814991/sets>!

Kelsey Hall, CDP, Ed.M., M.S. CCC-SLP
Assistive Technology Coordinator
(voice) 413-545-9623<tel:413-545-9623>
(email) [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>
LinkedIn<https://www.linkedin.com/in/kelseyshall%EE%80%90>
Twitter<https://twitter.com/khallconsultant>

Join the ATC on Social Media!
ATC Twitter<https://twitter.com/UMass_ATC>
ATC Facebook<https://facebook.com/UMass_ATC>
ATC Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/umassatc/>

Assistive Technology Center (ATC)
University of Massachusetts Amherst
154 Hicks Way
Lower Level, room 43
Amherst, MA 01003
ATC Website<http://www.umass.edu/it/assistive>
Innovate Website<innovate.umass.edu>

Notice: This e-mail transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged information that is intended only for the individual or entity named in the e-mail address. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or reliance upon the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail transmission in error, please reply to the sender, so that we can arrange for proper delivery, and then please delete the message from your inbox. Thank you.