From: ITSM EDUCAUSE IT Service Management Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Evans, Michael David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:49 AM
To: ITSM EDUCAUSE IT Service Management Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ITSM] ITSM Tool Business Requirements

As our University looks to a new ITSM tool, is there anything that those of you who when through this RFP process would give as advice?

Business/technical requirements you would recommend including, and prioritizing, in an RFP?
Something that should be/have been included in the scope of work, expectations of support, etc…?

Thanks in advance,

-Mike

Michael David Evans

Director of Computing Operations
University of Delaware
Lerner College of Business & Economics
034 Purnell Hall
Newark, DE 19716

Visit the ITSM wiki<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__sites.google.com_a_educause.edu_educause-2Dwiki-2Dsite_itsm&d=DwMGaQ&c=Cu5g146wZdoqVuKpTNsYHeFX_rg6kWhlkLF8Eft-wwo&r=JZfbu9kcSNspaDasjY_0fysK0Ad3qgOtV2KNYTf9Qxw&m=BRUTQlv9AyAjYb4CIK4W5V9moYxN9M0WGnMkaAEF1gY&s=knJmwXWNLe13fo3IVHuQ3wdJHf6_-IGgqA7WPk1-E6g&e=>.

Visit the ITSM wiki at https://sites.google.com/a/educause.edu/educause-wiki-site/itsm.