From: ITSM EDUCAUSE IT Service Management Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of "Evans, Michael David" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Tuesday, July 31, 2018 at 6:49 AM
To: ITSM EDUCAUSE IT Service Management Constituent Group Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ITSM] ITSM Tool Business Requirements

As our University looks to a new ITSM tool, is there anything that those of you who when through this RFP process would give as advice?

Business/technical requirements you would recommend including, and prioritizing, in an RFP?

Something that should be/have been included in the scope of work, expectations of support, etc…?

Thanks in advance,

-Mike

Michael David Evans

Director of Computing Operations