This feedback is above and beyond, thanks all for the thoroughness and insights!

Excited about the transformation that is possible as we start to complement ITSM practices with a well-designed tool.

And because it has the opportunity to be so transformative, it is really valuable to have this insight from those of you post selection. It is always the things you didn’t think about…

-Mike

Michael David Evans

Director of Computing Operations

University of Delaware