Hi Adam,

I suggest connecting with BigTenAcademicAlliance.  They have been doing a
lot of accessibility work with Library Publishing Vendors.
Hope that helps.
Stefani

--
Stefani Cuschnir, CPACC | SLED_Business Development and Account Executive |
703-909-8084

Deque Systems - Accessibility for Good

deque.com

dequeuniversity.com