From: EDUCAUSE Listserv <[log in to unmask]> on behalf of Catherine Schmitt Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Wednesday, August 1, 2018 at 3:48 PM
To: EDUCAUSE Listserv <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [ITACCESS] VR Accessibility

Hello

Has your institution created (in house or 3rd party) any accessible virtual reality (VR) for publications and/or web sites?

Any feedback on VR accessibility for PeekPeek or Google’s Tour Creator?

A department has asked us to provide some feedback on the possibilities of accessible VR.

Thank you,

Cathy