Great article, Tara!! I love the emphasis on empathy as a necessity to support the themes in IT.

Thanks for sharing – I look forward to blasting our system with this piece. J

Jess

Jess Thompson

Program Administrator, Accessible Technology Initiatives

p: 360.704.4327 | c: 253.229.8591

Current Projects

Keep in the accessibility loop by joining the CTC Accessibility listserv!