Hi Michael,
I am interested in seeing the presentations you mention, but I don't
know where I would go to locate them.  Could you help me please?
Perhaps you thought you attached them? Thanks
Cyndi

--
Cyndi Rowland, Ph.D., Director
WebAIM; National Center on Disability and Access to Education

WebAIM.org
NCDAE.org
cpdusu.org

1-435-797-3381