Hi, folks --

I'm currently working on an article for Library Journal about the state of accessibility in academic libraries. While I've got a good sense of things from both personal experience and outreach to colleagues, I'd like to expand the range of folks I'm talking to for the article. If anyone who works with accessibility issues in academic libraries (either as a librarian or as someone in accessibility who interacts with the library) is willing to either talk or chat electronically with me for a few minutes in the next week or so, please drop me a line off-list at [log in to unmask].

Thanks!

Adam Lipkin