Happy to share. I have included presentations on the website rodeo as a result of risk analysis and a workshop presentation on a risk based approach to ADA within websites and software acquisition. There are several items:

  1. Risk spreadsheet for software.
  2. Risk spreadsheet for websites.
  3. Purchasing guidelines and records
  4. Purchasing and workflow.
  5. ADA Software Purchasing Questionnaire - QT.
  6. Website URL for topical vignettes
  7. Presentation for Texas AHEAD, Power Point, “ADA Risks Identified, How Do We Correct Websites? Hold a Website Rodeo!”
  8. Workshop for Texas AHEAD, Power Point, “A Risk Based Approach to Software & Website Compliance”

The vignettes are in the help for Gato, our CMS. The URL is: http://gato.its.txstate.edu/user-guides/best-practices/web-accessibility.html

The items above are free for your use and adaptation. Please provide attribution for the help to Texas State University.

I will be happy to spend time discussing any of these with you.

Best,

Milt

Milton Nielsen, Ph.D.

Special Assistant for Organizational Performance

Vice President for Information Technology

Texas State University

512.245.6858