To add, I would probably use screenshots to build a few examples why a specific tool is needed for Service Mgmt vs. Case Mgmt (using Bob Gribben's examples below vs. a few from IT).  That might be a good way to show your point?

Good luck!

Andrea

Andrea Tanner, M.S.
Assistant Director of Client Services